Hair Mor Momo 9 Capsule
The Herbal Way to Prevent Hair Loss and Greying Hair
The importance of Having Healthy & Lustrous Hair
When you look in the mirror, you would want to see a reflection of health and radiance. And nothing symbolized that more than dark and lustrous hair that glows with health. It is a fact that the hair is a representation of an individual's overall health and appearance.
Unlike skin, hair cannot repair by itself but you can take steps to ensure healthier hair growth. Everyone dreads bad hair day and want to feel adn look good with their hair at all times. It has been observed in studies that poor nutrition is one of the most prominent factor contributing towards gradual thinning of hair and premature greying.
Apart from hair loss, greying hair also causes a lot of despair and has a profound psychological impact on an individual. The anxiety is not unfounded because even a person with a smooth, well preserved skin begin to look years older. Thinning, dry, greying and lusterless hair is usually identified with illness, old age and poverty.
Hair Loss prevalently related to men are also affecting women. Today a significant number of women also suffer from hair loss. Male pattern hair loss affects up to 70% of all men. Female pattern hair loss affects up to 30% of women and is increasing. Failing to pay attention to early signs of hairloss may lead to more severe forms of baldness that is usually irreversible later.
减少脱发问题 Reduce Hair Drop Problem
The Herbal Way to Prevent Hair Loss & Greying Hair- Momo 9!
Our satisfied customer- Lavin Seow (Malaysia's artist)
Male Pattern Baldness & Female Pattern Baldness:
Male pattern baldness is the hair loss condition most frequently encountered. It usually starts with the hair at the temples, which gradually recedes to form an "M" shape. You may also find your hair becomes finer and does not grow as long as it once did. The hair on the crown begins to thin out and eventually at the top points of the "M" meet the thinned spot of your crown.
Female pattern baldness usually begins at the age 30, becomes noticeable around age 40, and may be even noticeable after menopause. Female hair loss is usually on overall thinning-two hairs where five used to be, rather than a bald area on top of the head, though women have a receding hairline too.
Hair Mor Momo 9 Capsule is a 100% nutritional herbal supplement that helps to promote hair growth and prevent premature greying (hair) naturally.
How Hair Mor Momo 9 Capsules Work?
Hair Mor Momo 9 Capsules is a herbal supplement that is derived from a blend of 9 natural herbs which are vital for rejuvenating and nourishing the hair and scalp.
These herbs works synergistically to:
-Invigorate the liver, kidney and enrich the blood.
-Nourishes the hair follicles
-Promote hair growth and decrease further hair loss.
-Prevent premature greying of hair
-Assist in stronger and healthier hair growth.
-Regulate scalp condition and de stresses.
-Detoxifies and re-energizes.
-Improves blood circulation.
Hair Mor Momo 9 Capsules is a pure herbal formula that can be taken as an additional health supplement with no known side effects.
-60 capsules/ bottle
• Directions: Take 2 capsules, twice daily before meals or as recommended by your healthcare professional
Radix Polygoni Multifori:
Invigorates the liver & the kidney, enriches the blood. Insufficiency of blood is often manifested as premature baldness.
Fructus Ligustri Lucidi:
Tonify the liver and the kidney. Darkens the hair giving it life and a healthy apperance.
Poria Cocos Wolf:
De-stress & calming effect on the body and the mind.
Cortex Paeonia Suffruticosa:
Astringent herb that helps to regulate skin condition. It reduces inflammation, relaxes and contains anti bacterial properties.
Semen Sesami Nigrum:
Replenishes the body's vital essence and haemoglobin count. Prevent premature greying of the hair. Reduces hair loss and stimulates regrowth.
Fructus Morus Alba:
Natural source of B group vitamins, vitamin C and linoleic acid. Enrich the blood and improves blood circulation.
Causative Factors in Hair Loss:
Anything that compromises the blood supply to the scalp compromises hair growth resulting slow hair growth because the follicles have become inactive. The new hair strands tends to become thinner and weak. What follows is the hair fiber becomes increasingly fine till it stops growing altogether. This condition can be remedied if the follicles receive the right nutrition to help stimulate root activity. Hair regrowth can be achieved by taking the right internal nutrients.
Some other causes are:
1. Stress related, trauma or shock
2. Prolonged illness and side effects of medication (such as blood thinners/anti-coagulants, medicines for gout, medicine used in chemotherapy to treat cancer, birth control pills and anti depressant)
3. Chemical exposures is harsh hair treatments like dyeing, strightening and perming.
4. Poor nutrition or crash diet.
5. Homonal imbalances eg. overactive or underactive thyroid gland or imbalanced levels of androgens or estrogens (usually affecting women 3 months after delivery) may cause hair to fall out more than usual.
Tips to Keep Your Hair Healthy
1. The right nutrition is vital to hair growth, just as essential to overall good health. Be sure to take food that is rich in B complex vitamins ie. meat, fish, brewer's yeast, chicken and whole grain cereals.
2. Increase your intake of vitamin C by taking more fresh fruits and greens particularly citrus fruits and juices, parsley, brocolli, green peppers and blackcurrant.
3. Ensure you are getting enough protein. Fish, liver, meat, wheat germ, legumes, peas, tofu, soya beans, cheese, milk and eggs are all good source of protein.
4. Be sure that you are drinking enough water.
5. Use a tangle free comb/brush. Keep your combs and brushes thoroughly clean.
6. Have your hair trimmed regularly.
7. Avoid overuse of heated hair products such as hair dryers, tongs and rollers.
8. Massage your scalp frequently and use a mild pH-balanced shampoo and conditioner.